FreiChat related discussions
Freichat you only see on the home

freichat you only see on the home, there a procudura to show it on all pages of the site?
Thank

freichat you only see on the home, there a procudura to show it on all pages of the site? Thank

I added the option with joomsocial but does not work in the pages of the community, it only works in the joomla pages in my site I have installed joomla 1.5.26

I added the option with joomsocial but does not work in the pages of the community, it only works in the joomla pages in my site I have installed joomla 1.5.26

I guess you have not assigned the module to all pages ?

I guess you have not assigned the module to all pages ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I guess you have not assigned the module to all pages ?

I guess you have not assigned the module to all pages ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
78
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft