FreiChat related discussions
Error install freichat

then i wrote "http://www.ohfreghi.it/sito/freichat/installation/index.php" I've this error:

403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!

the dir freichat is 777

then i wrote "http://www.ohfreghi.it/sito/freichat/installation/index.php" I've this error: 403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied! the dir freichat is 777

Make sure all files and folders in freichat including freichat folder itself has 0755 permissions

Make sure all files and folders in freichat including freichat folder itself has 0755 permissions

ok! This problem is solved! I'haved an error when i load the mod (my site is joomla 1.5). I did manual installation. The result is the image. How can I fix this?

ok! This problem is solved! I'haved an error when i load the mod (my site is joomla 1.5). I did manual installation. The result is the image. How can I fix this?

The css file that defines the freichat styles doesn't seem to be loaded .
Can you checkwhether the urls in your copy-paste code that you got during the manual installation are correct.

The css file that defines the freichat styles doesn't seem to be loaded . Can you checkwhether the urls in your copy-paste code that you got during the manual installation are correct.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

the URLs seems correct

<!--===============FreiChatX========START========================-->
<!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChatX related code i.e below code
Then remove FreiChatX tables frei_session & frei_chat if necessary
The best/recommended way is using the module for installation -->

<?php $session = JSession::getInstance("none",array());
$host = JURI::root();
$ses=$session->getId();

if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash")){
function freichatx_get_hash($ses){

if(is_file("/home/ohfreghi/public_html/sito/freichat/hardcode.php")){

require "/home/ohfreghi/public_html/sito/freichat/hardcode.php";

$temp_id = $ses . $uid;

return md5($temp_id);

}
else
{
echo "<script>alert('module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not
found!');</script>";
}

return 0;
}
}
?>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="&lt;?php%20echo%20%24host;%20?&gt;freichat/client/main.php?id=&lt;?php%20echo%20%24ses;?&gt;&amp;xhash=&lt;?php%20echo%20freichatx_get_hash(%24ses);%20?&gt;">
</script><link rel="stylesheet" href="&lt;?php%20echo%20%24host;%20?&gt;freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css"><!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================-->

the URLs seems correct &amp;lt;!--===============FreiChatX========START========================--&amp;gt; &amp;lt;!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChatX related code i.e below code Then remove FreiChatX tables frei_session &amp; frei_chat if necessary The best/recommended way is using the module for installation --&amp;gt; &amp;lt;?php $session = JSession::getInstance(&quot;none&quot;,array()); $host = JURI::root(); $ses=$session-&amp;gt;getId(); if(!function_exists(&quot;freichatx_get_hash&quot;)){ function freichatx_get_hash($ses){ if(is_file(&quot;/home/ohfreghi/public_html/sito/freichat/hardcode.php&quot;)){ require &quot;/home/ohfreghi/public_html/sito/freichat/hardcode.php&quot;; $temp_id = $ses . $uid; return md5($temp_id); } else { echo &quot;&amp;lt;script&amp;gt;alert(&#039;module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not found!&#039;);&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt;&quot;; } return 0; } } ?&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; language=&quot;javascipt&quot; src=&quot;&amp;lt;?php echo $host; ?&amp;gt;freichat/client/main.php?id=&amp;lt;?php echo $ses;?&amp;gt;&amp;xhash=&amp;lt;?php echo freichatx_get_hash($ses); ?&amp;gt;&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;&amp;lt;?php echo $host; ?&amp;gt;freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================--&amp;gt;
IPage server that I can install? I have good data


We did not understand .
&amp;lt;blockquote&amp;gt; IPage server that I can install? I have good data &amp;lt;/blockquote&amp;gt; We did not understand .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
192
6
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft