FreiChat related discussions
Video chat doesn't work

Dear Frei chat,

- My video chat shows only the black page.

- Does it available that guest can use video chat with each other. And user can use video chat with guest?

thanks.

Dear Frei chat, - My video chat shows only the black page. - Does it available that guest can use video chat with each other. And user can use video chat with guest? thanks.

The video chat is not yet released and it is disabled .

The video chat is not yet released and it is disabled .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

What do you mean? You mean, I am being disable it or it is disable by itself.

If I am disable, how could I can enable it?

i want to test it.

Thanks.

What do you mean? You mean, I am being disable it or it is disable by itself. If I am disable, how could I can enable it? i want to test it. Thanks.
92
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft