FreiChat related discussions
Customising Avatar's

I am using PHP 5 and Mysql 3 to run your script . Whole script is working fine, the only thing I want to use the user uploaded avatar's instead of default avatar's . I studied previous forums but unable to achieve. Kindly help me out in this matter.
Thanks in advance.

I am using PHP 5 and Mysql 3 to run your script . Whole script is working fine, the only thing I want to use the user uploaded avatar's instead of default avatar's . I studied previous forums but unable to achieve. Kindly help me out in this matter. Thanks in advance.

Are you using any CMS or is it a custom built site ?

Are you using any CMS or is it a custom built site ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
68
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft