FreiChat related discussions
Automatic to show feature

How to show automatic the send file, send email, insert smiley, save history, erase history and video.

My normal frei chat, if I don't click to show them, my user will don't see send file, send email, insert smiley, save history, erase history and video, so they need to click to show.

But for me, I want to make it to show when user click chat, it shows with the tap chat.

Thanks

How to show automatic the send file, send email, insert smiley, save history, erase history and video. My normal frei chat, if I don't click to show them, my user will don't see send file, send email, insert smiley, save history, erase history and video, so they need to click to show. But for me, I want to make it to show when user click chat, it shows with the tap chat. Thanks

That feature is already added in the next version , the only thing you have to do is wait for its release .

That feature is already added in the next version , the only thing you have to do is wait for its release .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
75
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft