Install version 8 today and all of a sudden my site menu and certain modules have been thrown out of their original css alignment.
I have corrected the problem by reinstalling the program and rerunning the installation, but to my surprise couple hours later the same issue raises its head again. I reinstall it once more, but if this changes again, i will be removing it and putting back version 7(at least it work some what without destroying my site layout).
Install version 8 today and all of a sudden my site menu and certain modules have been thrown out of their original css alignment.
I have corrected the problem by reinstalling the program and rerunning the installation, but to my surprise couple hours later the same issue raises its head again. I reinstall it once more, but if this changes again, i will be removing it and putting back version 7(at least it work some what without destroying my site layout).