FreiChat related discussions
E-mail

Hi! Im just started to use freichat, and I must say its wonderful. But i cant figure whats the mail settings for... its for sendin the conversation by mail? can I set my own mail here? like the one I use for the page?
Sorry my bad english, my native language its spanish.

Oh that reminds me: What about a better translation of freichat?

Anyway, thanks a lot for this tool.

Hi! Im just started to use freichat, and I must say its wonderful. But i cant figure whats the mail settings for... its for sendin the conversation by mail? can I set my own mail here? like the one I use for the page? Sorry my bad english, my native language its spanish. Oh that reminds me: What about a better translation of freichat? Anyway, thanks a lot for this tool.
its for sendin the conversation by mail? can I set my own mail here? like the one I use for the page?

Yes , it is for sending conversation via email . You can use the same mail settings that you currently use for your website .

Oh that reminds me: What about a better translation of freichat?

Let us know if you have any suggestions ?
<blockquote> its for sendin the conversation by mail? can I set my own mail here? like the one I use for the page?</blockquote> Yes , it is for sending conversation via email . You can use the same mail settings that you currently use for your website . <blockquote>Oh that reminds me: What about a better translation of freichat? </blockquote> Let us know if you have any suggestions ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
67
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft