FreiChat related discussions
Where is?

Hello,

I have download Freichat,everything works fine. But I need to modify it to my needs. with no documentation, I asked if I could get the lines that contain my need.

I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen.
And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my english :s

Hello, I have download Freichat,everything works fine. But I need to modify it to my needs. with no documentation, I asked if I could get the lines that contain my need. I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen. And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user Thank you in advance. Sorry for my english :s
I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen.

What exactly do you mean by hidden users ? do you mean offline users ?

And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user

Sorry but we could not understand .
<blockquote>I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen.</blockquote> What exactly do you mean by hidden users ? do you mean offline users ? <blockquote>And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user</blockquote> Sorry but we could not understand .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

" I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen.
What exactly do you mean by hidden users ? do you mean offline users ?"

I meant that I want to hide the panel at all. Nobody should see it. I want to hide the chatbox at the bottom right of the screen

" And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user
Sorry but we could not understand ."

Here is my project. Because the panel is hidden, there will be a button "talk whith X"

So I would have to adapt the code that retrieve the individual X and open the right dialog box.

" I must first panel showing hidden users connect at the bottom right of the screen. What exactly do you mean by hidden users ? do you mean offline users ?" I meant that I want to hide the panel at all. Nobody should see it. I want to hide the chatbox at the bottom right of the screen " And I would like to know where is the piece of code that is that if you click on a user login is cat is going to be launched and not that of another user Sorry but we could not understand ." Here is my project. Because the panel is hidden, there will be a button "talk whith X" So I would have to adapt the code that retrieve the individual X and open the right dialog box.

If you want to hide the panel , you can simply use CSS . You will find the files in client/themes/basic/styles.css


As for the second question , you can use two function to open a chat window
FreiChat.create_chat_window(user,id)
FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg(user,id)

user -> username or name of the user chatting with
id -> userid of the user chatting with

The first function opens a blank chatwindow , the second one opens a chatwindow with all the chat message history loaded.

If you want to hide the panel , you can simply use CSS . You will find the files in client/themes/basic/styles.css As for the second question , you can use two function to open a chat window FreiChat.create_chat_window(user,id) FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg(user,id) user -> username or name of the user chatting with id -> userid of the user chatting with The first function opens a blank chatwindow , the second one opens a chatwindow with all the chat message history loaded.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you very much for your answer.

For hide panel, its OK!

Now, for open chat windows, which file should I include? /freichat/server/freichat.php or other?

Thank you very much for your answer. For hide panel, its OK! Now, for open chat windows, which file should I include? /freichat/server/freichat.php or other?

You do not have to include any files . After freichat is loaded you can directly use the two functions .

You do not have to include any files . After freichat is loaded you can directly use the two functions .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

ok, but if I write : FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg(hacene_79,2); for example, it returns me : Notice: Use of undefined constant FreiChat - assumed 'FreiChat' in index.php on line 11 and Fatal error: Call to undefined function create_chat_window_mesg() in index.php on line 11.

sorry I started, I'm still a student.

ok, but if I write : FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg(hacene_79,2); for example, it returns me : Notice: Use of undefined constant FreiChat - assumed 'FreiChat' in index.php on line 11 and Fatal error: Call to undefined function create_chat_window_mesg() in index.php on line 11. sorry I started, I'm still a student.

Why are you trying to run this code in PHP ?, it will not work like that because they are javascript functions .

Please try executing below line in your browser console (firebug in firefox or chrome developer tools)

FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg("hacene_79",2);

Why are you trying to run this code in PHP ?, it will not work like that because they are javascript functions . Please try executing below line in your browser console (firebug in firefox or chrome developer tools) <code>FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg("hacene_79",2);</code>
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

You can include that in freichat.js file . It is javascript .

You can include that in freichat.js file . It is javascript .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
172
9
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft