FreiChat related discussions
Translate some words

Hello,

Please help me translate some words. I need to translate in hungarian the following words: Chat Room, Guest, USERS, ROOMS, Me.
I don't find this words in the freichat files. Can somebody tell me please where can I find this words ? All this words appear in the chatroom.

Thank you in advance !

Hello, Please help me translate some words. I need to translate in hungarian the following words: Chat Room, Guest, USERS, ROOMS, Me. I don't find this words in the freichat files. Can somebody tell me please where can I find this words ? All this words appear in the chatroom. Thank you in advance !

Which version of FreiChat are you using ?

Which version of FreiChat are you using ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hello,

Sorry for my late response ! I translated the english language file and now everythnig is ok.
Thank you !

I use Freichat V 8.1.1, but now everything is ok.

Hello, Sorry for my late response ! I translated the english language file and now everythnig is ok. Thank you ! I use Freichat V 8.1.1, but now everything is ok.
82
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft