FreiChat related discussions
open connections to the database

hi,
I was able to finally install freichat. But I have a serious mistake. I tried to open 4 browser windows and login I made with my joomla. My site and went several times in error with the database, because I reach the maximum limit of database connections.
I opened phpmyadmin to monitor the situation. I found eight instances in sleep mode.
Freichat must close the database connection for each request. Why this does not happen?
how can I fix this mistake?
Thank you very much.

hi, I was able to finally install freichat. But I have a serious mistake. I tried to open 4 browser windows and login I made with my joomla. My site and went several times in error with the database, because I reach the maximum limit of database connections. I opened phpmyadmin to monitor the situation. I found eight instances in sleep mode. Freichat must close the database connection for each request. Why this does not happen? how can I fix this mistake? Thank you very much.

I currently solved in this way, in the class define.php
I changed
PDO :: ATTR_PERSISTENT => true
to
PDO :: ATTR_PERSISTENT => false

I currently solved in this way, in the class define.php I changed PDO :: ATTR_PERSISTENT => true to PDO :: ATTR_PERSISTENT => false

you could also resolve it by increasing the max_connection directive in the my.cnf configuration file(mysql)
we know about this issue, we will get it resolved soon. we will be moving to a different model very soon.

you could also resolve it by increasing the max_connection directive in the my.cnf configuration file(mysql) we know about this issue, we will get it resolved soon. we will be moving to a different model very soon.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I do not have access to the my.cnf file: (
the only solution was to edit the file define.php

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I do not have access to the my.cnf file: ( the only solution was to edit the file define.php

Please download the latest version 8.1.1 which was uploaded a few hours ago.
It has some more improvements and it is non-persistant by default.

Please download the latest version 8.1.1 which was uploaded a few hours ago. It has some more improvements and it is non-persistant by default.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

hi,
I downloaded version 8.1.1 by changing a few things because I could not properly set up the chat. I found a bug because the file is missing testConnection.php the variable PORT: database connection. This error also occurs on the page joomla.php
I hope this can be of help.
Diego.

hi, I downloaded version 8.1.1 by changing a few things because I could not properly set up the chat. I found a bug because the file is missing testConnection.php the variable PORT: database connection. This error also occurs on the page joomla.php I hope this can be of help. Diego.

To help solve this problem , can you please tell us where is your port defined in configuration.php in your Joomla folder ?


I found a bug because the file is missing testConnection.php the variable PORT: database connection.

Thanks for finding the bug , we were not able to notice it since we do not require port to be specified in our home server .

This error also occurs on the page joomla.php

But there is no database connection done in this file .

There are only three files that connect to the database : installation/install.php , installation/testconnection.php and define.php
To help solve this problem , can you please tell us where is your port defined in configuration.php in your Joomla folder ? <blockquote> I found a bug because the file is missing testConnection.php the variable PORT: database connection. </blockquote> Thanks for finding the bug , we were not able to notice it since we do not require port to be specified in our home server . <blockquote> This error also occurs on the page joomla.php </blockquote > But there is no database connection done in this file . There are only three files that connect to the database : installation/install.php , installation/testconnection.php and define.php
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Nel file di testconnection.php
1) Nel following riga di codice $ db = new PDO ('mysql: host ='... $ _POST ["Host"] '; dbname =' $ _POST ["dbname"], $ _POST ["muser"], $ _POST ["Mpass"]);
missing the connection port
$db = new PDO('mysql:host=' . $_POST["host"] . ';YOU PORT ;dbname=' . $_POST["dbname"], $_POST["muser"], $_POST["mpass"]);
this problem and present in the file
server->XC joomla.php

also check define.php I added my port 3308 manually.
I hope I have been of help.
greetings
Diego.

Nel file di testconnection.php 1) Nel following riga di codice $ db = new PDO ('mysql: host ='... $ _POST ["Host"] '; dbname =' $ _POST ["dbname"], $ _POST ["muser"], $ _POST ["Mpass"]); missing the connection port $db = new PDO('mysql:host=' . $_POST["host"] . ';YOU PORT ;dbname=' . $_POST["dbname"], $_POST["muser"], $_POST["mpass"]); this problem and present in the file server->XC joomla.php also check define.php I added my port 3308 manually. I hope I have been of help. greetings Diego.
147
8
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft