FreiChat related discussions
0 Users display in box

Hi guys

In my website, it is recorded that there are 10 guest, but frechat box shows no users.

I notice that sometimes users does appear but it is not ALWAYS.

Please help to enlighten.

Hi guys In my website, it is recorded that there are 10 guest, but frechat box shows no users. I notice that sometimes users does appear but it is not ALWAYS. Please help to enlighten.

Sorry guys, I found why the chat Room does not slide out causing "no users" to appear.

Essentially since FaceBook Slider is also placed in the same position on a page with FreiChat, FaceBook slides out leaving FreiChat behind.
Now i just put them apart in 2 different pages; then for once i start to see the various chat rooms eg Boring Chat.

Cheers!

Sorry guys, I found why the chat Room does not slide out causing "no users" to appear. Essentially since FaceBook Slider is also placed in the same position on a page with FreiChat, FaceBook slides out leaving FreiChat behind. Now i just put them apart in 2 different pages; then for once i start to see the various chat rooms eg Boring Chat. Cheers!
74
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft