FreiChat related discussions
trouble with some browsers

Hello,

I installed freichat yesterday, it appears that it does not work on firefox and chrome. It works on IE though.

Then, I have also some questions: I would like to have a chat between 2 users only, and those 2 users would be identified by their sessions. Is there a way to update code to do that?

Hello, I installed freichat yesterday, it appears that it does not work on firefox and chrome. It works on IE though. Then, I have also some questions: I would like to have a chat between 2 users only, and those 2 users would be identified by their sessions. Is there a way to update code to do that?

Do you get any errors in the error console in firefox / chrome ?


Then, I have also some questions: I would like to have a chat between 2 users only, and those 2 users would be identified by their sessions.

FreiChat works as a private one-to-one chat between two users . Can you give more details on your question ?
Do you get any errors in the error console in firefox / chrome ? <blockquote>Then, I have also some questions: I would like to have a chat between 2 users only, and those 2 users would be identified by their sessions. </blockquote> FreiChat works as a private one-to-one chat between two users . Can you give more details on your question ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
82
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft