FreiChat related discussions
Doesnt work on IE10

Hi, the chat works great on firefox/opera but not in IE10 (win8). It crashes my template (ja elastica, j2.5) and the chat windows dont appear at all. As i said, in other browsers it works just fine. Is there anything i can do to make it run on IE10? Anyone has similar problems with IE10?

thanx für any help

regards
tom

Hi, the chat works great on firefox/opera but not in IE10 (win8). It crashes my template (ja elastica, j2.5) and the chat windows dont appear at all. As i said, in other browsers it works just fine. Is there anything i can do to make it run on IE10? Anyone has similar problems with IE10? thanx für any help regards tom

Do you get any errors in IE ?

Do you get any errors in IE ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

nope, it just aligns my module positions to one column - but it shows absolutly nothing!

please help me out with this issue bc otherwise i cant use this great chat.

nope, it just aligns my module positions to one column - but it shows absolutly nothing! please help me out with this issue bc otherwise i cant use this great chat.

The only reason that I can think of is quirks mode, make sure the quirks mode is off in your browser.

The only reason that I can think of is quirks mode, make sure the quirks mode is off in your browser.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

hi! i just updated joomla to 2.58 and now freichat is again not working in ie10. did u change something in the backend? or is there a new version available? it crashes again my template..if i disable it it works again, in firefox it works like a charm.

hi! i just updated joomla to 2.58 and now freichat is again not working in ie10. did u change something in the backend? or is there a new version available? it crashes again my template..if i disable it it works again, in firefox it works like a charm.

Can you send us a test account so that we may be able to test your website here .

Can you send us a test account so that we may be able to test your website here .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

thanx again, i checked today my site in ie10 and everything works again..dont know why but as long as it works im happy :)

thanx again, i checked today my site in ie10 and everything works again..dont know why but as long as it works im happy :)

Hi,
I am using IE8 and IE9. For my site I have used Joomla 3.0. Freichat works fine with Firefox or Chrome. But none of the IE versions. You may check my site raihans.co.uk/user-login, then login as 'dbuser' and password: passwd. Please let me know, what can I do? I have made different post though. But, haven't got proper reply yet.
Thanking you.

Hi, I am using IE8 and IE9. For my site I have used Joomla 3.0. Freichat works fine with Firefox or Chrome. But none of the IE versions. You may check my site raihans.co.uk/user-login, then login as 'dbuser' and password: passwd. Please let me know, what can I do? I have made different post though. But, haven't got proper reply yet. Thanking you.
Raihan Chy UK
155
7
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft