FreiChat related discussions
Frei Chat does not appear

I have installed FreiChat in Joomla 2.5 and it is not appear into my site.
I made active from the module panel
I asign it to my site by giving position to it
And i checked to display on all pages

i checked the adress with the setings freichat/admin and i have seen that it has the users in its list
But Only the title of the module "FreiChat-I" appears
What can i do??
plz help
url
http://panic-radio.tk/

I have installed FreiChat in Joomla 2.5 and it is not appear into my site. I made active from the module panel I asign it to my site by giving position to it And i checked to display on all pages i checked the adress with the setings freichat/admin and i have seen that it has the users in its list But Only the title of the module "FreiChat-I" appears What can i do?? plz help url http://panic-radio.tk/

Check your website source and search for the word "freichat" . If you are able to find it , that means freichat has been included in your website .

Then , in chrome open console and check for any errors related to freichat

Check your website source and search for the word "freichat" . If you are able to find it , that means freichat has been included in your website . Then , in chrome open console and check for any errors related to freichat
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

First we will test whether freichat was loaded in your website or not .

Open your website with chrome(or any other browser) and then press " ctrl+u " . You will be able to see your website source in a new tab .
In that tab search for the word "freichat" . If you are able to find it that means freichat has been successfully loaded in your site otherwise ,
It means you have not enabled the module correctly .

First we will test whether freichat was loaded in your website or not . Open your website with chrome(or any other browser) and then press " ctrl+u " . You will be able to see your website source in a new tab . In that tab search for the word "freichat" . If you are able to find it that means freichat has been successfully loaded in your site otherwise , It means you have not enabled the module correctly .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

http://www.panicradio.webuda.com/panic-radio/
this is the link of my site
http://www.panicradio.webuda.com/panic-radio/FreiChat/server/admin.php
this is the link for my freichat.
i still can not display it to my site.
plz help

http://www.panicradio.webuda.com/panic-radio/ this is the link of my site http://www.panicradio.webuda.com/panic-radio/FreiChat/server/admin.php this is the link for my freichat. i still can not display it to my site. plz help

We checked the website, FreiChat script gives an empty response. Looks like your host has disabled some functionality. try disabling gzip compression.

It seems like you are using 000webhost, this webhost is known to insert unwanted javascript code.

We checked the website, FreiChat script gives an empty response. Looks like your host has disabled some functionality. try disabling gzip compression. It seems like you are using 000webhost, this webhost is known to insert unwanted javascript code.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

hallo... it's my first post.. I'm newbie to joomla, community builder and freichat... I installed correctely freichat and I can configure it in my backend... I gave a position to module.. but I can't see it in my website...I checked, as you suggested, in my code and effectively FREICHAT doesn't appear... How can I resolve this?

Could it be due to a wrong position?

hallo... it's my first post.. I'm newbie to joomla, community builder and freichat... I installed correctely freichat and I can configure it in my backend... I gave a position to module.. but I can't see it in my website...I checked, as you suggested, in my code and effectively FREICHAT doesn't appear... How can I resolve this? Could it be due to a wrong position?

press CTRL+U in the browser(when your website is loaded)to see if you can find source code related to "freichat". just search for the word "freichat".

if thats not found, it means you have inserted the module in the wrong position/template, just try different positions.

press CTRL+U in the browser(when your website is loaded)to see if you can find source code related to "freichat". just search for the word "freichat". if thats not found, it means you have inserted the module in the wrong position/template, just try different positions.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I tried all position and it doesn't appear... may be the template?

I tried all position and it doesn't appear... may be the template?

did the word "freichat" appear in the source code while you were juggling different module positions?
did you assign it to all pages?
refer this video http://codologic.com/page/node/424

did the word "freichat" appear in the source code while you were juggling different module positions? did you assign it to all pages? refer this video http://codologic.com/page/node/424
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I only see the title "FreiChat-I"...this is my website http://prvalinija.netne.net/
I am using 000webhost, is it a problem and how to resolve it?!

I only see the title "FreiChat-I"...this is my website http://prvalinija.netne.net/ I am using 000webhost, is it a problem and how to resolve it?!

prejudice to excuse the inglesa but use the translator expose my problem, use freichat of joomla on a local server where there is no internet install the module into htdocs folder in the active site of the module from the admin panel of joomla and the result that the website icon appears frei chat but I can not find the chat to communicate

data server
OS windows xp pro
joomla 2.5 latest version

look forward to hearing thanks david

prejudice to excuse the inglesa but use the translator expose my problem, use freichat of joomla on a local server where there is no internet install the module into htdocs folder in the active site of the module from the admin panel of joomla and the result that the website icon appears frei chat but I can not find the chat to communicate data server OS windows xp pro joomla 2.5 latest version look forward to hearing thanks david

SOLVED

basically my error was created by renaming the folder freichat chatting inside htdocs rename freichat was enough to make everything work properly. thanks for the nice app 10 points

SOLVED basically my error was created by renaming the folder freichat chatting inside htdocs rename freichat was enough to make everything work properly. thanks for the nice app 10 points

SOLVED

basically my error was created by renaming the folder freichat chatting inside htdocs rename freichat was enough to make everything work properly. thanks for the nice app 10 points

SOLVED basically my error was created by renaming the folder freichat chatting inside htdocs rename freichat was enough to make everything work properly. thanks for the nice app 10 points
185
13
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft