FreiChat related discussions
Possible Bug

I have noticed that when you add more smiley's, the new smiley's do not show up inside of the table because the area that the smiley's are in doesn't expand with the new ones, see picture from the link below.

http://secondchancepardons.com/smilys.png

Just thought I would let you all know in case its a bug.

I have noticed that when you add more smiley's, the new smiley's do not show up inside of the table because the area that the smiley's are in doesn't expand with the new ones, see picture from the link below. http://secondchancepardons.com/smilys.png Just thought I would let you all know in case its a bug.

We will make the necessary changes to solve it in the next version . Thankyou for reporting this

We will make the necessary changes to solve it in the next version . Thankyou for reporting this
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
85
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft