FreiChat related discussions
(SOLVED) Freichat will not connect

Hello. I just recently updated freichat from 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 and now for some reason it wont connect. It just says.

Fetching...user..data
kindly wait

I even tried a fresh install by deleting the database and the files on the server, I also cleaned my browser cookies and it does it with the three browsers I have tried.

I installed it using Joomla with CB configuration.

Everything was working fine until I updated it.

Any help you can give me would be great.

I can also create a back-end account so you can find out whats wrong.

I also sent a help ticket in yesterday using my account.

Hello. I just recently updated freichat from 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 and now for some reason it wont connect. It just says. Fetching...user..data kindly wait I even tried a fresh install by deleting the database and the files on the server, I also cleaned my browser cookies and it does it with the three browsers I have tried. I installed it using Joomla with CB configuration. Everything was working fine until I updated it. Any help you can give me would be great. I can also create a back-end account so you can find out whats wrong. I also sent a help ticket in yesterday using my account.

Hello I just checked out the Google Chrome console and freichat.php is responding with "invalid install uid" if that means anything.

Hello I just checked out the Google Chrome console and freichat.php is responding with "invalid install uid" if that means anything.

Can you send the complete url of freichat.php request via contact us

Can you send the complete url of freichat.php request via contact us
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

This problem has now been solved due to the excellent support from the staff here.

Thank you.

This problem has now been solved due to the excellent support from the staff here. Thank you.
138
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft