FreiChat related discussions
weird thing happening in ie8

I just installed v7 and I get this problem

when I click on a guest or user and the chatbox pops up, when you click on the typing area in order to type, if there is a link behind it it clicks the link, it makes it impossible to type a message, never noticed it with the previous version but layout was different then so it may have been the same, can this be fixed?

podosfairaki.com

I just installed v7 and I get this problem when I click on a guest or user and the chatbox pops up, when you click on the typing area in order to type, if there is a link behind it it clicks the link, it makes it impossible to type a message, never noticed it with the previous version but layout was different then so it may have been the same, can this be fixed? podosfairaki.com

we tested it and it works quite well.
can you post a screenshot?

we tested it and it works quite well. can you post a screenshot?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
75
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft