FreiChat related discussions
freichat not showing

I followed the instructions on the video, uploaded freichat, installed it,
installed module, enabled module, but nothing happens

what module position am I supposed to enable it in?

also, I am using godaddy.com and they recently did some upgrades that prevent
ajax applications to run on my site, another of my applications stopped
working and what we had to do was to remove the domain name from the url the
ajax use, but I dont know how to do it myself, could you point me in the
right direction?

website is http://podosfairaki.com

I followed the instructions on the video, uploaded freichat, installed it, installed module, enabled module, but nothing happens what module position am I supposed to enable it in? also, I am using godaddy.com and they recently did some upgrades that prevent ajax applications to run on my site, another of my applications stopped working and what we had to do was to remove the domain name from the url the ajax use, but I dont know how to do it myself, could you point me in the right direction? website is http://podosfairaki.com

I checked your website, it seems you dont have the freichat directory in the correct location
http://podosfairaki.com/freichat/index.php gives a 404 error?

I checked your website, it seems you dont have the freichat directory in the correct location http://podosfairaki.com/freichat/index.php gives a 404 error?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I accidentaly did double directory, its in http://podosfairaki.com/Freichat/freichat

I accidentaly did double directory, its in http://podosfairaki.com/Freichat/freichat

ok now it works but it looks very weird

the chat tab on the side takes up half the page and it wont retract and I cant disable it

ok now it works but it looks very weird the chat tab on the side takes up half the page and it wont retract and I cant disable it

I enabled it only on this page so you can take a look

http://podosfairaki.com/contact

I enabled it only on this page so you can take a look http://podosfairaki.com/contact

also there is a user online, I know cause I can see him playing in the poker room

but the chat says that zero people are online

also there is a user online, I know cause I can see him playing in the poker room but the chat says that zero people are online

the chat is almost realtime.
try using 2 browsers logging in with 2 different usernames.

the chat is almost realtime. try using 2 browsers logging in with 2 different usernames.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I had a very old version of freichat. It was working. Decided to try a new one. Did all the installation 2 times. Added lines of code in template index php, installed a module, tried all positions - nothing works. Can you help, please? Site is shipyacht.com
Thank you.

I had a very old version of freichat. It was working. Decided to try a new one. Did all the installation 2 times. Added lines of code in template index php, installed a module, tried all positions - nothing works. Can you help, please? Site is shipyacht.com Thank you.

If you want to edit the url , you will need to edit the function build_paths() in freichat/arg.php

Can you provide us with a test account for your website ?

If you want to edit the url , you will need to edit the function build_paths() in freichat/arg.php Can you provide us with a test account for your website ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
180
9
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft