FreiChat related discussions
Chat Visible in Chrome, but invisible in IE 8

In Internet Explorer 8 i receive this errors:


Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS130847; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.3; yie8)
Timestamp: Sat, 12 May 2012 20:19:04 UTC


Message: 'SmoothScroll' is undefined
Line: 27
Char: 8
Code: 0
URI: http://www.experticontrol.info/index.php


Message: 'console' is undefined
Line: 2355
Char: 13
Code: 0
URI: http://www.experticontrol.info/freichat/client/main.php?id=e5c81fae76ef6c5e590b4683db3c0756&xhash=e5cba772b8f402eaae4261efbd9bdf6a



What can I do to fix this problem.
Thank you!

In Internet Explorer 8 i receive this errors: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS130847; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.3; yie8) Timestamp: Sat, 12 May 2012 20:19:04 UTC Message: 'SmoothScroll' is undefined Line: 27 Char: 8 Code: 0 URI: http://www.experticontrol.info/index.php Message: 'console' is undefined Line: 2355 Char: 13 Code: 0 URI: http://www.experticontrol.info/freichat/client/main.php?id=e5c81fae76ef6c5e590b4683db3c0756&xhash=e5cba772b8f402eaae4261efbd9bdf6a What can I do to fix this problem. Thank you!

I loaded your website in my IE in IE8 browser mode .

The chat loaded fine , I did get this error
'SmoothScroll' is undefined
But the above error is not due to FreiChatX .

I loaded your website in my IE in IE8 browser mode . The chat loaded fine , I did get this error 'SmoothScroll' is undefined But the above error is not due to FreiChatX .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
81
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft