FreiChat related discussions
Need to add frei chat into elgg Message

Hello Guys,

I am working in Elgg and i need to save my frei chat into messages in Elgg. Elgg message calling a function messages_send(), but when i used inside the class of freichat it is not working. I just need to save a copy of chat history to the message table. Messages should display the chat between friends. So i just want to know how we can access the normal message function inside freichat class.I stuck here for 3 days. Can you please help me.

Thanks,
Visakh Viswanath

Hello Guys, I am working in Elgg and i need to save my frei chat into messages in Elgg. Elgg message calling a function messages_send(), but when i used inside the class of freichat it is not working. I just need to save a copy of chat history to the message table. Messages should display the chat between friends. So i just want to know how we can access the normal message function inside freichat class.I stuck here for 3 days. Can you please help me. Thanks, Visakh Viswanath

You can create another copy of all the messages by adding a insert query in
the file freichat.php in freichat/server directory

You should find it in the post_mesg() in that file.

You can create another copy of all the messages by adding a insert query in the file freichat.php in freichat/server directory You should find it in the post_mesg() in that file.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
88
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft