FreiChat related discussions
Installation Error - engine/settings.php is not readable

Following instructions i am unable to make this work at all, even with the help from my hosting company.

I have attempted the following to change the path, but still would not let me move on.

public_html/elgg/
/public_html/elgg/
/public_html/elgg/engine/settings.php
elgg/engine/settings.php
/elgg/
elgg/

Thanks for reading!

Following instructions i am unable to make this work at all, even with the help from my hosting company. I have attempted the following to change the path, but still would not let me move on. public_html/elgg/ /public_html/elgg/ /public_html/elgg/engine/settings.php elgg/engine/settings.php /elgg/ elgg/ Thanks for reading!

FreiChat requires the entire path from public_html to the file settings.php

Make sure the file exists in that path .
I feel this path should be correct
public_html/elgg/engine/settings.php

FreiChat requires the entire path from public_html to the file settings.php Make sure the file exists in that path . I feel this path should be correct public_html/elgg/engine/settings.php
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
91
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft