FreiChat related discussions
Strange Error

Hi

I have just installed FreiChatX onto my Joomla 2.5 installation, everything seemed to install correctly, but I am getting a strange error.

The chat room window is doubling up and showing across the page???

If you visit http://www.ourbetterlife.co.uk you will see the problem. only shows if you're logged in

Thanks

Carl

Hi I have just installed FreiChatX onto my Joomla 2.5 installation, everything seemed to install correctly, but I am getting a strange error. The chat room window is doubling up and showing across the page??? If you visit http://www.ourbetterlife.co.uk you will see the problem. only shows if you're logged in Thanks Carl

Can you send me details of a test account using the contact us .

Can you send me details of a test account using the contact us .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
76
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft