FreiChat related discussions
Fetching...user..data - all the time

Hello, I've installed Freichat X 6.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.2 on Community Builder 1.7. I did all the important steps to install the freichat, however after two installations (one for normal joomla, second for joomla with CB) I have the same error.

Hello, I've installed Freichat X 6.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.2 on Community Builder 1.7. I did all the important steps to install the freichat, however after two installations (one for normal joomla, second for joomla with CB) I have the same error.

Open up console (chrome)

Search for request to freichat.php in Network tab

Post any errors in the response of that request.

Open up console (chrome) Search for request to freichat.php in Network tab Post any errors in the response of that request.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
64
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft