FreiChat related discussions
Not showing on my site

Hi there
I have just installed the module but its not showing on my site.

Here is what I have..
http://s19.postimage.org/i02jbz41f/print.png

My site is: www.tripeord.com

Hi there I have just installed the module but its not showing on my site. Here is what I have.. http://s19.postimage.org/i02jbz41f/print.png My site is: www.tripeord.com

If you have installed it correctly , try different poistions for the module .

I personally use position-1 .

If you have installed it correctly , try different poistions for the module . I personally use position-1 .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
102
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft