FreiChat related discussions
Online /offline Users. Please give solution as soon as possible.

I am using freichat module in my site.

I have used custom drivers. currently in user listing ,it shows all the users as a online user.Which is not correct.

Can you please give me solution , which differentiate online and offline users?

Thank you.

I am using freichat module in my site. I have used custom drivers. currently in user listing ,it shows all the users as a online user.Which is not correct. Can you please give me solution , which differentiate online and offline users? Thank you.

FreiChatX wont show any user as online unless it is really online .
Have you made any changes in the code that fetches userlist ?

FreiChatX wont show any user as online unless it is really online . Have you made any changes in the code that fetches userlist ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Yes, I am fetching user from another table, that is called tbl_user which includes only two feild, user_id and user_name.

Then what do I need to do?

Yes, I am fetching user from another table, that is called tbl_user which includes only two feild, user_id and user_name. Then what do I need to do?

And one more thing is that, I have disabled chat-rooms.

And one more thing is that, I have disabled chat-rooms.
,it shows all the users as a online user.Which is not correct.

Do you mean freichat shows all users in your table irrespective of whether they
are online or offline ?
<em> ,it shows all the users as a online user.Which is not correct.</em> Do you mean freichat shows all users in your table irrespective of whether they are online or offline ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
92
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft