FreiChat related discussions
Chat box not showing on logged in users

Hi guys,

I've installed freichat on localhost with Elgg 1.8.3 with no problem at all, it works great. But when I install it on my production site on my web server, chat box (right bottom of the screen) and draggable box are not appearing. It only appears when you are logged off, but not showing when you are logged in.

during installation, I got this problem/error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for info(), called in /home/ofwsocia/public_html/mod/chat/vendors/freichat/installation/install.php on line 307 and defined in /home/ofwsocia/public_html/mod/chat/vendors/freichat/installation/drivers/Elgg.php on line 3

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CORRECT THE ISSUES? THANKS!

Hi guys, I've installed freichat on localhost with Elgg 1.8.3 with no problem at all, it works great. But when I install it on my production site on my web server, chat box (right bottom of the screen) and draggable box are not appearing. It only appears when you are logged off, but not showing when you are logged in. during installation, I got this problem/error: Warning: Missing argument 2 for info(), called in /home/ofwsocia/public_html/mod/chat/vendors/freichat/installation/install.php on line 307 and defined in /home/ofwsocia/public_html/mod/chat/vendors/freichat/installation/drivers/Elgg.php on line 3 WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CORRECT THE ISSUES? THANKS!

open freichat/installation/drivers/Elgg.php
search for

function info($path_host, $url) {

and replace it with
function info($path_host) {

That should make it work, Thanks for reporting this bug.

open freichat/installation/drivers/Elgg.php search for <code> function info($path_host, $url) { </code> and replace it with <code> function info($path_host) { </code> That should make it work, Thanks for reporting this bug.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I've done your instruction but still the same. Chat boxes dont show up still for logged in users. Could you please tell me other solution? thank you!

I've done your instruction but still the same. Chat boxes dont show up still for logged in users. Could you please tell me other solution? thank you!

make sure you have the latest code http://evnix.com/drupal2/node/11
If this doesn't work, send us a request from the contact us form, we will install it for you(Gues you already know, we offer free installation services).

did you use install FreiChatX as an extension(downloaded from another website), then we can't help integrating it. Because these extensions are developed by third party.

make sure you have the latest code http://evnix.com/drupal2/node/11 If this doesn't work, send us a request from the contact us form, we will install it for you(Gues you already know, we offer free installation services). did you use install FreiChatX as an extension(downloaded from another website), then we can't help integrating it. Because these extensions are developed by third party.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
128
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft