FreiChat related discussions
Show offline Users

Hello there,

is it possible to view also the offline Users in the Userlist?
I'm using the chat with buddies, so I would like to see all my buddies in the list even if tey're offline.

How can I do that?

Thanks! :)

Hello there, is it possible to view also the offline Users in the Userlist? I'm using the chat with buddies, so I would like to see all my buddies in the list even if tey're offline. How can I do that? Thanks! :)

But why do you want to see offline users in the list ?

You wont be able to chat with them , anyway ?

But why do you want to see offline users in the list ? You wont be able to chat with them , anyway ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

That's right. But maybe it works for a quick overview of your Buddys and you can send them quickly a note. Because its possible to send messages even the user is offline, isn't it?

Any way, I just wanted to know if there is an easy way to do it. If it's too complicated, then let's forget about it. ;)

That's right. But maybe it works for a quick overview of your Buddys and you can send them quickly a note. Because its possible to send messages even the user is offline, isn't it? Any way, I just wanted to know if there is an easy way to do it. If it's too complicated, then let's forget about it. ;)

Yes , there is a easy way out , But your userlist will become static .

Yes , there is a easy way out , But your userlist will become static .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Well, ...fine. And what is that "easy way" you're talking about? Just tell me and I'll test it out, please.

Well, ...fine. And what is that "easy way" you're talking about? Just tell me and I'll test it out, please.

The easy way would be to disable the function that makes the user go offline .

The easy way would be to disable the function that makes the user go offline .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
112
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft