FreiChat related discussions
Smilies not showing in chat

Just installed the latest version. I'm using the un-integrated version. The install went fine but the smilie box is not showing in the chat rooms. I see the smilies in the basic chat img folder but they do not display on the chat box.

Also, how do you float the windows?

Thanks in advance!

Wade
WADEradio.com




Just installed the latest version. I'm using the un-integrated version. The install went fine but the smilie box is not showing in the chat rooms. I see the smilies in the basic chat img folder but they do not display on the chat box. Also, how do you float the windows? Thanks in advance! Wade WADEradio.com

There is no smile box in chatroom . But you can still use the standard text for eg. ":)"


Also, how do you float the windows?
Which windows are you referring to, here ?

There is no smile box in chatroom . But you can still use the standard text for eg. ":)" <em>Also, how do you float the windows?</em> Which windows are you referring to, here ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
76
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft