FreiChat related discussions
Not possible to activate plugin with wordpress

Hello,

I try to use freichatx with wordpress 3.3.1 and buddypress plugin 1.5.4.

All freichat installation through the web browser have been well done.

But the plugin activation process display this message :

"The plugin generated 3 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."

In php log file :

[15-Feb-2012 16:15:50] PHP Notice: get_plugin_data was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.0! The

Site Wide Only: true</code> plugin header is deprecated. Use <code>Network: true
instead. in /var/www/test1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3551
[15-Feb-2012 16:15:50] PHP Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the
wp_enqueue_scripts</code>, <code>admin_enqueue_scripts</code>, or <code>init
hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /var/www/test1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3587

The chat windows is not display in the web page...

Anyway, thanks you for this work. It seems to be the plugin I need since a very long time. I hope to test it soon.

Julien

Hello, I try to use freichatx with wordpress 3.3.1 and buddypress plugin 1.5.4. All freichat installation through the web browser have been well done. But the plugin activation process display this message : &quot;The plugin generated 3 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.&quot; In php log file : [15-Feb-2012 16:15:50] PHP Notice: get_plugin_data was called with an argument that is &amp;lt;strong&amp;gt;deprecated&amp;lt;/strong&amp;gt; since version 3.0! The &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;Site Wide Only: true&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt; plugin header is deprecated. Use &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;Network: true&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt; instead. in /var/www/test1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3551 [15-Feb-2012 16:15:50] PHP Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called &amp;lt;strong&amp;gt;incorrectly&amp;lt;/strong&amp;gt;. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;wp_enqueue_scripts&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt;, &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;admin_enqueue_scripts&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt;, or &amp;lt;code&amp;gt;init&amp;lt;/code&amp;gt; hooks. Please see &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress&quot;&amp;gt;Debugging in WordPress&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt; for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /var/www/test1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3587 The chat windows is not display in the web page... Anyway, thanks you for this work. It seems to be the plugin I need since a very long time. I hope to test it soon. Julien

the software hasn't been tested with the latest version of wordpress.
we will test and build a compatible version(if necessary) ASAP. Please check this page after 3-4 days.

the software hasn&#039;t been tested with the latest version of wordpress. we will test and build a compatible version(if necessary) ASAP. Please check this page after 3-4 days.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

The shoutbox appear in my buddypess website even if there are errors in the activation process.

Now, I have two issues.

The first one is that users logged in freichat is in guest user. I have correctly set arg.php with the name of the user table, user name fields, user id field. But nothing, users still log in with guest user.

I want to use the buddypress users but I don't know how ? With PHP sessions ?

Another strange display in the middle left of my web page : I have a big blank bock with nothing inside. I don't know why...

Thanks,

Julien

The shoutbox appear in my buddypess website even if there are errors in the activation process. Now, I have two issues. The first one is that users logged in freichat is in guest user. I have correctly set arg.php with the name of the user table, user name fields, user id field. But nothing, users still log in with guest user. I want to use the buddypress users but I don&#039;t know how ? With PHP sessions ? Another strange display in the middle left of my web page : I have a big blank bock with nothing inside. I don&#039;t know why... Thanks, Julien

Make sure you have followed the first step of installation as given in the below link correctly .
http://evnix.com/drupal2/node/328


Another strange display in the middle left of my web page : I have a big blank bock with nothing inside. I don't know why...


Can you give me a screenshot or , may be provide me with a test account details of your website.
You can send the details using the contact us .

Make sure you have followed the first step of installation as given in the below link correctly . http://evnix.com/drupal2/node/328 &amp;lt;em&amp;gt; Another strange display in the middle left of my web page : I have a big blank bock with nothing inside. I don&#039;t know why...&amp;lt;/em&amp;gt; Can you give me a screenshot or , may be provide me with a test account details of your website. You can send the details using the contact us .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

we received the screenshot that you have mailed us.
go to freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/basic/chatroom_css.php
search for

.frei_chatroom.left .frei_tab {
border-left: none;
width:inherit;
}


and replace it with

.frei_chatroom.left .frei_tab {
border-left: none;
}

we received the screenshot that you have mailed us. go to freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/basic/chatroom_css.php search for &amp;lt;code&amp;gt; .frei_chatroom.left .frei_tab { border-left: none; width:inherit; } &amp;lt;/code&amp;gt; and replace it with &amp;lt;code&amp;gt; .frei_chatroom.left .frei_tab { border-left: none; } &amp;lt;/code&amp;gt;
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
161
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft