FreiChat related discussions
File Permission Error

Hi all,
just wondering whether anyone else got the error
A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again.

My files are set to 755, however when I try to enter the /freichat/installation/install.php or any other files I get the above error.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Hi all, just wondering whether anyone else got the error A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again. My files are set to 755, however when I try to enter the /freichat/installation/install.php or any other files I get the above error. Any help would be great, thanks.

Try reuploading the zip archive once .

Try reuploading the zip archive once .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
98
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft