FreiChat related discussions
FreiChat doens't work outside my lan

Hello guys! I'm a new user and i've installed freichat. It seemed it was working well, but I've realized it works only in my lan.
I've tested the access to the database from remote network and it works, so the remote client is able to login on my site using a registered username, but it's not able to use the chat.

What could be the trouble?

Thank you so much

Hello guys! I'm a new user and i've installed freichat. It seemed it was working well, but I've realized it works only in my lan. I've tested the access to the database from remote network and it works, so the remote client is able to login on my site using a registered username, but it's not able to use the chat. What could be the trouble? Thank you so much

I've tested the access to the database from remote network and it works, so the remote client is able to login on my site using a registered username, but it's not able to use the chat.

What are you trying to do here ?
Can you please provide more details ?

>I've tested the access to the database from remote network and it works, so the remote client is able to login on my site using a registered username, but it's not able to use the chat. What are you trying to do here ? Can you please provide more details ?
128
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft