FreiChat related discussions
freichat

I must go on with my website and the program that I have done for it.

I opened four topics and you answered only one without even solve the problem.
I purchase the top of your product and I assumed it would work well, but freichat have a few problems and if we go on like this I will not see ever run my project.

Sorry says that, I hope you do not get angry but those are the rules of business, I have to go on with my job, please make it work and fine.
many thanks

Paolo

I must go on with my website and the program that I have done for it. I opened four topics and you answered only one without even solve the problem. I purchase the top of your product and I assumed it would work well, but freichat have a few problems and if we go on like this I will not see ever run my project. Sorry says that, I hope you do not get angry but those are the rules of business, I have to go on with my job, please make it work and fine. many thanks Paolo

Hi,

Can you provide us with your FTP details via email ?

Please list all the problems so that we may be able to quickly fix everything.

Hi, Can you provide us with your FTP details via email ? Please list all the problems so that we may be able to quickly fix everything.
141
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft