General discussion
Installation error

I copied the folder www.miosito.it/freichat/installation/ .... if I click index.php me error Internal Server Error

tks

I copied the folder www.miosito.it/freichat/installation/ .... if I click index.php me error Internal Server Error tks

It is a problem due to improper permissions.

Please chmod permissions of files in freichat to 0644 and all folders in freichat including freichat to 0755.

It is a problem due to improper permissions. Please chmod permissions of files in freichat to 0644 and all folders in freichat including freichat to 0755.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have set all the folders and files in 0755 external to 0644, but the problem is always the same.
thanks

I have set all the folders and files in 0755 external to 0644, but the problem is always the same. thanks

Can you try deleting the .htaccess file present in freichat folder ?

Can you try deleting the .htaccess file present in freichat folder ?
225
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft