I have seen many topics on this and no solutions which work for me. Took forever to figure out how to install Freichat, finally got it set up and showing in the back end of my Joomla 3 site with Community Builder log in. Enabled it, set it to all pages, tried different positions, debug, position 0, etc... the usual Joomla stuff and nothing is showing up in the front end. If you go to the site and do ctl u and get the code, I do see Freichat. Please help. Website is www.granitecoastentertainment.com
I have seen many topics on this and no solutions which work for me. Took forever to figure out how to install Freichat, finally got it set up and showing in the back end of my Joomla 3 site with Community Builder log in. Enabled it, set it to all pages, tried different positions, debug, position 0, etc... the usual Joomla stuff and nothing is showing up in the front end. If you go to the site and do ctl u and get the code, I do see Freichat. Please help. Website is www.granitecoastentertainment.com