General discussion
Help me i don't post in new topic button

Help me i don't post in new topic button

I not start to post topic in new topic mode have a problem (New topic Button in ahead of Codoform) but post topic from cetology mode is perfect no problem

I Used Codoforum 2.6 IS Last verions

HELP ME Thanks.

Help me i don't post in new topic button ----------------------------------------- I not start to post topic in new topic mode have a problem (New topic Button in ahead of Codoform) but post topic from cetology mode is perfect no problem ----------------------------------------- I Used Codoforum 2.6 IS Last verions ----------------------------------------- HELP ME Thanks. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited Dec 5 '14 at 10:14 am

Sorry but we did not understant what you meant.

Can you provide a screenshot of your problem ?

If you can provide us your forum url and a test account, that would be helpful.

Sorry but we did not understant what you meant. Can you provide a screenshot of your problem ? If you can provide us your forum url and a test account, that would be helpful.
155
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft