FreiChat related discussions
How is the payment system?

Hi, I have two questions

  1. The payment is monthly or one payment?

  2. What is the "Chatroom" I could show you a screenshot?

thank you very much

Hi, I have two questions 1. The payment is monthly or one payment? 2. What is the "Chatroom" I could show you a screenshot? thank you very much
edited Dec 4 '14 at 4:02 pm

The payment is monthly or one payment?

Its is one time payment.
You get support/upgrades for 6 months, but you can use freichat for lifetime.

What is the "Chatroom" I could show you a screenshot?

We didn't understand what you meant here.

>The payment is monthly or one payment? Its is one time payment. You get support/upgrades for 6 months, but you can use freichat for lifetime. >What is the "Chatroom" I could show you a screenshot? We didn't understand what you meant here.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I mean this:

5484047340b62.png

what is the difference with the "chat rom" of the version free??

I mean this: ![5484047340b62.png](serve/attachment&path=5484047340b62.png) what is the difference with the "chat rom" of the version free??
edited Dec 7 '14 at 7:42 am

Hi,

The only difference is you don't have the 'powered by' link in the chatroom.

Hi, The only difference is you don't have the 'powered by' link in the chatroom.
148
3
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft