Codoforum related discussions
406 Not Acceptable

With some experimentation, I found out it happens only when I try to put a space in

like this

With some experimentation, I found out it happens only when I try to put a space in like this

like this?

It looks like a server issue. did you try disabling "mod_security"?

like this? It looks like a server issue. did you try disabling "mod_security"?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

How would I do that with GoDaddy? I was searching for the way and couldn't find that. GoDaddy is Apache by the way

How would I do that with GoDaddy? I was searching for the way and couldn't find that. GoDaddy is Apache by the way

"mod_security" is a apache module.

You can ask the webhost to disable it for you.

"mod_security" is a apache module. You can ask the webhost to disable it for you.
177
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft