Codoforum related discussions
how to remove this code on the login page??

anyone can help me to remove this code. This appears on the login page ..

5475e72f1c459.png

and on this forum, I can't upload images, add links and add smilley in "quick post" feature .. hopefully the bug, immediately resolved smilesmile

anyone can help me to remove this code. This appears on the login page .. ![5475e72f1c459.png](serve/attachment&path=5475e72f1c459.png) and on this forum, I can't upload images, add links and add smilley in "quick post" feature .. hopefully the bug, immediately resolved :) :)

Hi,

You can make the following change in sites/default/plugins/uni_login/uni_login.php
Arounf line 220.

Replace

            $container->innertext = $html . $container->innertext;
            $container2->innertext = $html . $container2->innertext;

with

        if ($container != null) {

            $container->innertext = $html . $container->innertext;
        }

        if ($container2 != null) {

            $container2->innertext = $html . $container2->innertext;
        }

and on this forum, I can't upload images, add links and add smilley in "quick post" feature

If you meant this forum, it does work smile

Hi, You can make the following change in sites/default/plugins/uni_login/uni_login.php Arounf line 220. Replace ``` $container->innertext = $html . $container->innertext; $container2->innertext = $html . $container2->innertext; ``` with ``` if ($container != null) { $container->innertext = $html . $container->innertext; } if ($container2 != null) { $container2->innertext = $html . $container2->innertext; } ``` >and on this forum, I can't upload images, add links and add smilley in "quick post" feature If you meant this forum, it does work :)
edited Nov 26 '14 at 3:52 pm

problem has been solved thanks ..smile

but i have another problem.

when I activate the plugin uni_login, and I try to login via fb, twitter, google .. but it does not work.

and display a notification like this picture. Can help me once again ..

5476127d1bae2.png

If you meant this forum, it does work smile

I do not know, but it does not work in my browsersmile

problem has been solved thanks ..]:) but i have another problem. when I activate the plugin uni_login, and I try to login via fb, twitter, google .. but it does not work. and display a notification like this picture. Can help me once again .. ![5476127d1bae2.png](serve/attachment&path=5476127d1bae2.png) >If you meant this forum, it does work :) I do not know, but it does not work in my browser:(

I mean, I cant upload a picture when I made a post on the quick post feature, as in this picture.

54775bb645e12.png

this post itself, I made when I click on the menu new topic in the upper right corner, and there I can upload images.

I dont know, but in my own forum this is work

I mean, I cant upload a picture when I made a post on the quick post feature, as in this picture. ![54775bb645e12.png](serve/attachment&path=54775bb645e12.png) this post itself, I made when I click on the menu new topic in the upper right corner, and there I can upload images. I dont know, but in my own forum this is work

yes we are a version behind the latest one.
the latest version v.2.5.3 solves this problem.

yes we are a version behind the latest one. the latest version v.2.5.3 solves this problem.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
284
5
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft