Codoforum related discussions
Codoforum + Joomla?

Is there a devised way to integrate Codoforum into Joomla! 3.3.6 yet???

Also is there a paid version and free version like Freichat? I would love to advertise Codologic but I cannot afford the risk of vulnerability searching due to the nature of my site. In other words I cannot have the powered by links to any app used on my site.

Is there a devised way to integrate Codoforum into Joomla! 3.3.6 yet??? Also is there a paid version and free version like Freichat? I would love to advertise Codologic but I cannot afford the risk of vulnerability searching due to the nature of my site. In other words I cannot have the powered by links to any app used on my site.

Happy Hunting...

Is there a devised way to integrate Codoforum into Joomla! 3.3.6 yet???

You can integrate the Joomla login system with Codoforum.
We have already made a Joomla component for the same which will be released soon.
If you cannot wait for the release, you can also try creating your own by following the documentation given here:
https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso

Also is there a paid version and free version like Freichat?

No, codoforum has only free version.

I would love to advertise Codologic but I cannot afford the risk of vulnerability searching due to the nature of my site. In other words I cannot have the powered by links to any app used on my site.

A link back is appreciated as it helps to promote our work. but if you feel the nature of your site will attract vulnerability searching then you are free to remove it. smile

>Is there a devised way to integrate Codoforum into Joomla! 3.3.6 yet??? You can integrate the Joomla login system with Codoforum. We have already made a Joomla component for the same which will be released soon. If you cannot wait for the release, you can also try creating your own by following the documentation given here: https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso >Also is there a paid version and free version like Freichat? No, codoforum has only free version. > I would love to advertise Codologic but I cannot afford the risk of vulnerability searching due to the nature of my site. In other words I cannot have the powered by links to any app used on my site. A link back is appreciated as it helps to promote our work. but if you feel the nature of your site will attract vulnerability searching then you are free to remove it. :)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I replied to the email notification, but I wanted to say thank you for the advice and wonderful product. So, the answer to my question is simply "No" This can be implemented with the site only in the sense that users will not have to log in separately. As far as the actual forum being integrated I would assume it defeats the purpose of how beautiful it looks. Thanks again... can I mark this as resolved??

I replied to the email notification, but I wanted to say thank you for the advice and wonderful product. So, the answer to my question is simply "No" This can be implemented with the site only in the sense that users will not have to log in separately. As far as the actual forum being integrated I would assume it defeats the purpose of how beautiful it looks. Thanks again... can I mark this as resolved??

Happy Hunting...

352
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft