I have a serious problem for me there.
On the image there is a post in Codoforum with title containing Czech special symbols (ěščřžýáíé etc.). The problem there is that it's displayed incorrectly.

There is:
Hovna strejdy Dejva posted just now
Zrozenà YTP Fóra
There should be:
Hovna strejdy Dejva posted just now
Zrození YTP Fóra
Does anybody have some quick fix for this? Font change? Encoding change? Where? How?
Because as you can see, I wrote some Czech special symbols into title of this post and here, on official Codologic forums, they are displayed correctly. So the problem is in my site, not in Codoforum software probably.
I have a serious problem for me there.
On the image there is a post in Codoforum with title containing Czech special symbols (ěščřžýáíé etc.). The problem there is that it's displayed incorrectly.
http://i.imgur.com/9nnYIzV.png
There is:
Hovna strejdy Dejva posted just now
Zrození YTP Fóra
There should be:
Hovna strejdy Dejva posted just now
Zrození YTP Fóra
Does anybody have some quick fix for this? Font change? Encoding change? Where? How?
Because as you can see, I wrote some Czech special symbols into title of this post and here, on official Codologic forums, they are displayed correctly. So the problem is in my site, not in Codoforum software probably.
edited Nov 23 '14 at 8:12 pm