FreiChat related discussions
Name of Users not showing

Installed Freichat on our website www.iwebazoid.in. Not showing username. Help will be appreciated. I installed using Joomla option. Do I need to further customize for getting list of users? Thanks!

Installed Freichat on our website www.iwebazoid.in. Not showing username. Help will be appreciated. I installed using Joomla option. Do I need to further customize for getting list of users? Thanks!

Is the chatbox (bottom right) showing blank or is it showing 'Getting list of online users' ?

A screenshot of your problem would be helpful.

Is the chatbox (bottom right) showing blank or is it showing 'Getting list of online users' ? A screenshot of your problem would be helpful.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is showing "getting list of users". At times, number of users are showing as no. of guests 2, but even if I login, my username does not show.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is showing "getting list of users". At times, number of users are showing as no. of guests 2, but even if I login, my username does not show.

Hi,

We checked out your website, and we found that the usernames are working.

Have you already fixed the problem ?

Hi, We checked out your website, and we found that the usernames are working. Have you already fixed the problem ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
113
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft