FreiChat related discussions
No autoscroll after a few messages in textbox

I've installed FreiChat on PHPKIT and have now the problem, that after a few messages the newest messages are not displayed automatically...i have to scroll down, if i want to see them...could you help me to fix this?

I want to see the newest 5-10 messages in textbox and not the first 5-10...

I've installed FreiChat on PHPKIT and have now the problem, that after a few messages the newest messages are not displayed automatically...i have to scroll down, if i want to see them...could you help me to fix this? I want to see the newest 5-10 messages in textbox and not the first 5-10...

Have you set the chatwindow to auto grow in the freichat backend ?

If yes, set them to fix height chat windows in freichat backend->client side

Have you set the chatwindow to auto grow in the freichat backend ? If yes, set them to fix height chat windows in freichat backend->client side

But if i set it to fix height, there are problems with mobile devices...

But if i set it to fix height, there are problems with mobile devices...
143
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft