FreiChat related discussions
Can a joomla user turn off freichat?

I have set up freichat on a Joomla! site - works very nice!

I am sure some users would prefer to not always have the chat enabled.

Is it possible for each user to disable and enable the chat module as they wish?

Thanks for the help.

I have set up freichat on a Joomla! site - works very nice! I am sure some users would prefer to not always have the chat enabled. Is it possible for each user to disable and enable the chat module as they wish? Thanks for the help.

Hi,

It is possible but will require some cusomization to the chat.

Hi, It is possible but will require some cusomization to the chat.
146
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft