FreiChat related discussions
Is there a problem with smf 2.0.9?

Hello,
I run 2 installations of SMF, a 2.0.7, and a 2.0.9. With the 1st one I have no problem with FreiChat. With the 2nd I get "Getting list of users online..." all the time, nothing changes for hours. Could it be that the latest version of SMF causes the problem? Both FreiChat installations are 9.3.
Thank you in advance!

Hello, I run 2 installations of SMF, a 2.0.7, and a 2.0.9. With the 1st one I have no problem with FreiChat. With the 2nd I get "Getting list of users online..." all the time, nothing changes for hours. Could it be that the latest version of SMF causes the problem? Both FreiChat installations are 9.3. Thank you in advance!

FreiChat should be compatible with both versions of SMF.

Can you enable PHP debug from FreiChat backend the ckeck the file freichat/freixlog.log
for any errors ?

Also, please check in your server error logs for any errors related to freichat.

FreiChat should be compatible with both versions of SMF. Can you enable PHP debug from FreiChat backend the ckeck the file freichat/freixlog.log for any errors ? Also, please check in your server error logs for any errors related to freichat.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hello and thank you for your reply!
So, here is the content of the file freixlog.log:

November 7, 2014, 9:13 pm: Incorrect Query : SELECT DISTINCT member_name
FROM freimembers
WHERE id_member = ? LIMIT 1
session id: 2
PDO error: Array
(
[0] => 00000
[1] =>
[2] =>
)

Thank you in advance!

Hello and thank you for your reply! So, here is the content of the file freixlog.log: November 7, 2014, 9:13 pm: Incorrect Query : SELECT DISTINCT member_name FROM freimembers WHERE id_member = ? LIMIT 1 session id: 2 PDO error: Array ( [0] => 00000 [1] => [2] => ) Thank you in advance!

Check if your prefix is corect in freichat/hardcode.php

In the query, the table freimembers seems to have a wrong prefix. It is usually just members.

Check if your prefix is corect in freichat/hardcode.php In the query, the table `freimembers` seems to have a wrong prefix. It is usually just `members`.

Hello again and thank you!

That was stupid of me... I set the prefix of the freichat tables, instead of the prefix of the smf tables.

Thank you very much for your time!

Hello again and thank you! That was stupid of me... I set the prefix of the freichat tables, instead of the prefix of the smf tables. Thank you very much for your time!
209
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft