Hello Team,
I would first like to thank you for developing such a wonderful extension. I am using this with my Joomla site http://mycitymychoice.com.
I have two little concerns though..
-
When user access my site on mobile freichat is blocking toomuch space and its not responsive. How can we fix this. When we click on chat forum it goes beyond the screen and you cant see anything. you can try accessing it on mobile. My website is http://mycitymychoice.com
-
It seems to slowdownn the page load of my website. Is there any way i can make it load after my page is loaded. Or any other workaround.
Thanks,
Avinash
Hello Team,
I would first like to thank you for developing such a wonderful extension. I am using this with my Joomla site http://mycitymychoice.com.
I have two little concerns though..
1. When user access my site on mobile freichat is blocking toomuch space and its not responsive. How can we fix this. When we click on chat forum it goes beyond the screen and you cant see anything. you can try accessing it on mobile. My website is http://mycitymychoice.com
2. It seems to slowdownn the page load of my website. Is there any way i can make it load after my page is loaded. Or any other workaround.
Thanks,
Avinash