I copy this code in my index page
<!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChat related code i.e below code
Then remove FreiChat tables frei_session & frei_chat if necessary
The best/recommended way is using the module for installation -->
<?php
$ses=null;
if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash"
){
function freichatx_get_hash($ses){
if(is_file("/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php")){
require "/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php";
$temp_id = $ses . $uid;
return md5($temp_id);
}
else
{
echo "<script>alert('module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not
found!'
;</script>";
}
return 0;
}
}
?>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/main.php?id=<?php echo $ses;?>&xhash=<?php echo freichatx_get_hash($ses); ?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css">
<!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================-->
A guess I dont know how to do the integration
I copy this code in my index page
&lt;!--===========================FreiChat=======START=========================--&gt;
&lt;!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChat related code i.e below code
Then remove FreiChat tables frei_session & frei_chat if necessary
The best/recommended way is using the module for installation --&gt;
&lt;?php
$ses=null;
if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash")){
function freichatx_get_hash($ses){
if(is_file("/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php")){
require "/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php";
$temp_id = $ses . $uid;
return md5($temp_id);
}
else
{
echo "&lt;script&gt;alert('module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not
found!');&lt;/script&gt;";
}
return 0;
}
}
?&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/main.php?id=&lt;?php echo $ses;?&gt;&xhash=&lt;?php echo freichatx_get_hash($ses); ?&gt;"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css"&gt;
&lt;!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================--&gt;
A guess I dont know how to do the integration