FreiChat related discussions
Problem Integration with MYBB

Hi, I have problems with integration freichat to mybb site.
I used "customized" driver but y can't make works..
Please help me!

Masetor

Hi, I have problems with integration freichat to mybb site. I used "customized" driver but y can't make works.. Please help me! Masetor

I used "customized" driver but y can't make works..

Can you provide us more details as to what exactly is not working ?
Were you able to complete the installation successfully ?
Are you able to see that chatbox in your website ?

>I used "customized" driver but y can't make works.. Can you provide us more details as to what exactly is not working ? Were you able to complete the installation successfully ? Are you able to see that chatbox in your website ?

Hi, I can´t see the chatbox on my website.
I perform the installation with no problems

Hi, I can´t see the chatbox on my website. I perform the installation with no problems

I copy this code in my index page

               <!--===========================FreiChat=======START=========================-->

<!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChat related code i.e below code
Then remove FreiChat tables frei_session & frei_chat if necessary
The best/recommended way is using the module for installation -->

<?php
$ses=null;

if(!function_exists("freichatx_get_hash"smile){
function freichatx_get_hash($ses){

   if(is_file("/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php")){

           require "/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php";

           $temp_id =  $ses . $uid;

           return md5($temp_id);

   }
   else
   {
           echo "<script>alert('module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not

found!'smile;</script>";
}

   return 0;

}
}
?>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascipt" src="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/main.php?id=<?php echo $ses;?>&xhash=<?php echo freichatx_get_hash($ses); ?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css">
<!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================-->

A guess I dont know how to do the integration

I copy this code in my index page &amp;lt;!--===========================FreiChat=======START=========================--&amp;gt; &amp;lt;!-- For uninstalling ME , first remove/comment all FreiChat related code i.e below code Then remove FreiChat tables frei_session &amp; frei_chat if necessary The best/recommended way is using the module for installation --&amp;gt; &amp;lt;?php $ses=null; if(!function_exists(&quot;freichatx_get_hash&quot;)){ function freichatx_get_hash($ses){ if(is_file(&quot;/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php&quot;)){ require &quot;/home/unidos/public_html/freichat/hardcode.php&quot;; $temp_id = $ses . $uid; return md5($temp_id); } else { echo &quot;&amp;lt;script&amp;gt;alert(&#039;module freichatx says: hardcode.php file not found!&#039;);&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt;&quot;; } return 0; } } ?&amp;gt; &amp;lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; language=&quot;javascipt&quot; src=&quot;http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/main.php?id=&amp;lt;?php echo $ses;?&amp;gt;&amp;xhash=&amp;lt;?php echo freichatx_get_hash($ses); ?&amp;gt;&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/script&amp;gt; &amp;lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;http://www.unidosporlapesca.cl/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;!--===========================FreiChatX=======END=========================--&amp;gt; A guess I dont know how to do the integration

Make sure the freichat code is loaded by checking if the word "freichat" exists in your website source [ctrl+u] .

If it does, check your browser error console for any javascript errors.
If it does not, you have not included the copy/pasted freichat code in the website correctly.

Make sure the freichat code is loaded by checking if the word &quot;freichat&quot; exists in your website source [ctrl+u] . If it does, check your browser error console for any javascript errors. If it does not, you have not included the copy/pasted freichat code in the website correctly.
edited Oct 23 '14 at 8:08 pm
407
4
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft