Codoforum related discussions
license not accepted

Trying to install on Apache server with cPanel.

I have PHP 5.4 and 'session.save_path' is set.

Any ideas?

Trying to install on Apache server with cPanel. I have PHP 5.4 and 'session.save_path' is set. Any ideas?
edited Oct 23 '14 at 1:02 pm

I think the session is not being saved.
try creating a PHP file test.php

<?php

session_start();

if(!isset($_SESSION["count"]))
{

$_SESSION["count"]=1;
}else{

$_SESSION["count"]++;
}

var_dump($_SESSION["count"]);

?>

try refreshing the page 3-4 times, if you see the number increasing, then session is working perfectly, else there is some problem in your PHP SESSION configuration.

I think the session is not being saved. try creating a PHP file test.php ``` &amp;lt;?php session_start(); if(!isset($_SESSION[&quot;count&quot;])) { $_SESSION[&quot;count&quot;]=1; }else{ $_SESSION[&quot;count&quot;]++; } var_dump($_SESSION[&quot;count&quot;]); ?&amp;gt; ``` try refreshing the page 3-4 times, if you see the number increasing, then session is working perfectly, else there is some problem in your PHP SESSION configuration.

I was trying to run the installer form it's sub-domain, as opposed to it's directory listing, so it's installed now, however, I'm not getting this error (only on the fronted, I can access all the backend with ease and no errors);

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function Controller_() in ........websiteurl"

I was trying to run the installer form it&#039;s sub-domain, as opposed to it&#039;s directory listing, so it&#039;s installed now, however, I&#039;m not getting this error (only on the fronted, I can access all the backend with ease and no errors); &quot;Fatal error: Call to undefined function Controller\_() in ........websiteurl&quot;

if you can tell us the line number and filename from the error, it will help us to pin point the problem

if you can tell us the line number and filename from the `error`, it will help us to pin point the problem
175
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft