FreiChat related discussions
Videochat request keeps popping up

Dear Codologic,

when I send a chat message, the other person receives it as a new message, and 'recd' is set to '1' in the frei_chat table. However, if I send a videochat request, the other person receives it as a new message, but also keeps receiving it as a new message, each time they start Freichat. I noticed that the frei_video_session does not have a 'recd' column.

How would I be able to fix this?

Greets,

Jeroen

Dear Codologic, when I send a chat message, the other person receives it as a new message, and 'recd' is set to '1' in the frei_chat table. However, if I send a videochat request, the other person receives it as a new message, but also keeps receiving it as a new message, each time they start Freichat. I noticed that the frei_video_session does not have a 'recd' column. How would I be able to fix this? Greets, Jeroen

It looks like a problem with retrieving the chat messages based on the type.

Can you restart your browser and check if the problem persists ?

It looks like a problem with retrieving the chat messages based on the type. Can you restart your browser and check if the problem persists ?

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it so far. It happened a few times before. When I find a way to reproduce it, I will let you know!

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce it so far. It happened a few times before. When I find a way to reproduce it, I will let you know!
138
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft