Codoforum related discussions
License not accepted

I was trying to install Codoforum on a shared hosting plan, but everytime I'm trying getting "license not accepted" message after stage one.

I was trying to install Codoforum on a shared hosting plan, but everytime I'm trying getting "license not accepted" message after stage one.

It looks like a problem due to PHP SESSION not getting saved.

Make sure session.save_path is set and writable , you can ask your webhost regarding this issue.

It looks like a problem due to PHP SESSION not getting saved. Make sure `session.save_path` is set and writable , you can ask your webhost regarding this issue.

So there is no problem if I try to install this script in a shared hosting plan?

So there is no problem if I try to install this script in a shared hosting plan?

So there is no problem if I try to install this script in a shared hosting plan?

Yes, there is no problem but make sure your server has PHP 5.4 or higher.

>So there is no problem if I try to install this script in a shared hosting plan? Yes, there is no problem but make sure your server has PHP 5.4 or higher.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

It is because your server uses an older version of PHP .

Can you try installing Codoforum V2.4 ?

It is because your server uses an older version of PHP . Can you try installing Codoforum V2.4 ?

Updated PHP version now it fixed. Updated to 2.4 version but still showing you are using an older version.

Updated PHP version now it fixed. Updated to 2.4 version but still showing you are using an older version.
321
6
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft